Monday, March 28, 2011

Changes

As I've mentioned before, I am surprised how many people are interested in our life and choose to read my blog.  I started it roughly 2 years ago, and I currently have hundreds of hits every week.  Sometimes over a hundred a day.  But, I don't know who all of you are!


Compared to other blogs, I receive very few comments. So, that even questions me even more.  I have decided to make my blog private to my "followers" only.  I think it's only fair.  If you like reading this enough and getting the "inside scoop" on our family, then I think it's only fair that I know who you are!


So, its really simple, semd me an email to juliefausey@hotmail.com and I will email you back with an invite to follow my blog!  You will need a gmail account.  The instructions are very simple to set one up.


I will be making this "live" sometime later this week!


Thanks everybody! Can't wait to see who you all are!

No comments: